Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Did A Video Comparison With iPhone 3g and Nokia 6030--- without a camera....

I did a video comparison with my iPhone 3g and Nokia 6030...


But why were you thinking, not with my iPod touch?




Because the iPhone 3g and Nokia 6030 have different features, and since the iPhone 3g and iPod touch are both made by Apple, they have the same features. Now that was why I did a video comparison with my iPhone 3g and Nokia 6030.


Now, I guess you are wondering again. Why Nokia 6030? Even though the Nokia 6030 is a pretty crappy and beginner phone as well, you'd think I'd do some other phone to compare it. But the iPhone is the only smart phone I have, so I'd only manage to compare it with that regular Nokia.


But I didn't have a camera, it ran out of batteries, and was still charging and wasn't done charging (yet). So I had to just do it without the camera. That just means, both of my hands are free, but I wouldn't get to see the video comparison when I finished it.


hahahaha...

No comments: